TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THIS AGREEMENT
Before progressing with your order, we will need confirmation that you agree to the terms and conditions of sale. It is strongly recommended that you read this document in full and to keep a copy for your own records.
By entering into a business agreement with The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of sale.
From here on 'you' refers to the customer and 'us'/'we'/'our' refers to The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd.
· A 50% deposit is required at the time of placing the order; the balance is due for payment on delivery of the gown to The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd.
· In cases where the balance is settled by Cheque, Goods will not be released until the cheque has been cleared
· Title of the goods shall remain with the vendor until full and final payment has been made.
· No goods may be removed from our premises until the full balance of the order has been settled.
· All Sale goods are sold as seen; must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
· Discounts will only be given at the management’s discretion.
· In the event of a cancellation of any order within 7 days, the cancellation will be accepted but the deposit is forfeited. This only applies to new dresses not to sale goods. If cancellation occurs after that time the entire cost of the order can become due, at the managements discretion.
· Please note that once the order is taken and the deposit paid, the deposit becomes non-refundable, you have 7 days to cancel your order.
· Please note that once garments have been ordered these cannot be returned except where your statutory rights apply.
· Custom Made orders are non-refundable.
· The company cannot accept any responsibility for any changes that may occur in the customer’s body, shape, size or height, this includes pregnancy.
· The customer will render all reasonable co-operation to the companies in connection with fitting and measurements.
· The full balance of the order should be settled upon arrival and notification of goods before alteration can commence (no credit can be given on this balance) Charges will be applied to delays on the balance.
· The costs of alterations are not included in the price of the dress unless otherwise stated at time of purchase. Alterations at The Bottom Drawer Bridal are not obligatory but we cannot be held responsible for any alteration work undertaken.
COLLECTION OF GOODS:
· The Customer is requested to collect goods within 14 days after notification of the completion.
· Goods that remain uncollected after this period will incur a weekly storage charge of 5% of the total order. This amount must be paid for in full before the goods will be released.
· As goods are specific to customers’ requirements, it is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the goods prior to removing from premises, once the customer has left the premises it is deemed that the goods have been accepted.
· If specifically ordered, the customer doesn’t collect goods within 6 months of having 1st been notified of delivery these will then be returned to stock for resale and all monies pertaining will be forfeited.
· It is recommended that any Bridal gown is kept out of direct sunlight
· Storage charges may be levied on gowns
· Any complaint regarding goods or services must be confirmed in writing within 48 hours of purchase.
· The terms and conditions of this agreement do not affect your statutory rights
· It is always recommended that you take out Wedding Insurance.
· The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd will respect your personal data. The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd holds personal information on file obtained through your Bridal Booking Form/Email. We use the information you provide to place the order with the relevant Designer and to enable your dress to be constructed or altered to your design requirements. Your details are used for communication purposes and to update you about relevant services and upcoming appointments scheduled between The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd and the customer. The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd will not disclose any information without your consent and your details will be stored according to the Data Protection Act. Details are held in a secure file, and will never be passed on to third parties. Details are only held on file for the duration of your booking and the following financial tax year, after this all personal information is permanently deleted in accordance with the new General Date Protection Regulations. From 25th May 2018 I will require your clear consent to hold this information on file. If you do not agree for The Bottom Drawer Bridal Ltd to store your details on file in this way, then please get in touch immediately, however please note that I will no longer be able to carry out any scheduled bookings until consent is given.